How to Get a PersiaPage Badge?
Want to let people access to your profile page from your website?
Link your +PersiaPage to your site. Get more recommendations for your site in Google search and grow your audience.
PersiaPage is the leading global online review platform helping Iranian businesses
Collect customer ratings and display them on their site to increase traffic, sales, and revenue
Learn why over 1,240 Persian businesses are using PersiaPage badges & seals to build trust.
If you’re a local business trying to attract new customers, PersiaPage has become a crucial tool for doing exactly that throughout the global network.
In case you’ve never heard of it, PersiaPage is an easy-to-use website and App where customers can review their experience with local businesses and give them a rating.
PersiaPage visitors can then search for business names or categories within a neighborhood, city, or state, and read other people’s reviews and suggestions.
The mobile app is also extremely user-friendly and allows greater visibility for your business and easy access to your store hours, location, and contact information on the go
Step 1 – Create a FreePersiaPage Business Account (free!)
- Create your free Yelp business account here.
- Once you’ve set up an account, we suggest sending out an email to your trusted customers, asking them to review your business.
- This way you can begin accruing reviews and prove that your business is loved by your customers!
Step 2 – Get Reviews
- You will need to have a few reviews before you can gain access to the PersiaPage badge,
- Reach out to your customers and have them review your business on your PersiaPage page!
- In the meantime, you can choose a PersiaPage icon to add to your website.
- Save the icon you’d like to use to your computer, then upload it as a Photo element to your website.
- link it to your PersiaPage business page!
Step 3 – Grab the PersiaPage Badge HTML Code
- Click on “Review Badges” to see the different PersiaPage badges available.
- Pick out which badge you want to add to your website.
- Highlight and copy the HTML code to the right of it.
Step 4 – Add the PersiaPage Badge to your Jimdo website
- The last step is to actually add the badge to your website.
- To do this, log in to your website and decide where you want the PersiaPage badge to show up
- Once you know where you want the PersiaPage badge to reside, add a new Widget / HTML element to that section.
- Paste the HTML code that you copied in step 3, hit Save, and you’re all set!
Step 5 – Ask your customers to review their experience
Ask your customers to review their experience with your business, and adding a PersiaPage Badge to your website.