Faramarzi Law Corporation
Faramarzi Law Corporation | Persian/Iranian Law firm in Vancouver, British Columbia
Faramarzi Law Corporation (FLC).
He is a Canadian lawyer practicing Business & Real Estate disputes, ICBC & Personal Injury, Divorce & Family Disputes, Immigration & Citizenship, and Criminal Law.
Hossein Faramarzi holds a Juris Doctor of Law (J.D.) from the University of British Columbia. Prior to obtaining the Juris Doctor of Law, Hossein received his Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Biomedical Engineering.
After several years of professional experience in this field, he continued his Master’s Degree in the field of Neuroscience at the University of British Columbia.
Hossein is a trial lawyer and is prepared to represent his clients in all levels of courts and administrative tribunals.
He successfully represented his client in Kakavelakis v. Boutsakis case, which was one of the longest civil dispute cases in the history of British Columbia.
Hossein was involved in a large number of cases and was able to obtain millions of dollars of judgments and settlements in favor of his clients.
Hossein is also involved in a number of not-for-profit organizations and provides legal aid through BC Legal Services Society (LSS) to individuals in financial need.
- Juris Doctor of Law (UBC)
- Master’s of Neuroscience (UBC)
- Bachelor’s of Biomedical Engineering (AU)
- Past and Current Memberships and Professional Activities:
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- Member of the Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member of the North American Brain Injury Association
- Member of the International Association of Brain Injury
HOME ABOUT US PRACTICE AREAS LEGAL FEES ACHIEVEMENTS RESOURCES CONTACT US
Faramarzi Law Corporation
Faramarzi Law Corporation (FLC) is a Canadian law firm located in Vancouver, British Columbia, with a diverse client base ranging from individuals to large corporations. Hossein Faramarzi is the founder and principal of Faramarzi Law Corporation (FLC). Hossein was involved in many complex legal disputes. He successfully represented his client in Kakavelakis v. Boutsakis case, which was one of the longest civil dispute cases in the history of British Columbia.
We are specialized in a wide range of legal services including:
- Business and Real Estate
- Divorce and Family Law
- ICBC and personal injury
- Immigration and Citizenship
- Criminal Law; and
- Litigation in all levels of Courts in Canada
We are prepared to represent our clients in all levels of Canadian courts and administrative tribunals including:
- Supreme Court of Canada
- Court of Appeal
- Supreme Court
- Federal Court of Appeal
- Federal Court
- Provincial Court, including Small Claims
- Immigration Appeal Division
- Immigration Division; and
- Employment Standards Tribunal
The success of our law firm is measured by the success of the clients we serve. Our objective is to customize legal strategies that enable you to achieve your goals as efficiently as possible. We pride ourselves on our strong client relationships, dedication to professional practice, and our successes.
Our lawyers have a solid track record and reputation for getting the job done. We look forward to the opportunity to provide you with a cost-effective and highly personalized service.