Fariba Pajoohi | Richardson, Texas
Fariba Pajoohi Obstetrics, Gynecology & Robotic Surgeon Board Certified in Richardson, Texas:
We speak English, Spanish and Farsi comprehensive and personalized care to women of all ages
Fariba Pajoohi is dedicated to providing comprehensive and personalized care to women of all ages.
Her mission is to advance women’s health using the most up-to-date medical procedures and treatments available such as Robotic hysterectomy, Myomectomy, oophorectomy,…She provides quality care in a relaxed and comforting environment that combines experience with compassion and expertise with concern. Persian Gynaecology Specialist
Over 15 years of experience in Obstetrics & Gynecology; Dr Fariba Pajoohi obtained her medical degree in 1991 and completed her residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology from the National University of Medical Science in Tehran in 1995.
She worked for over seven years in multiple hospitals and medical centres where she mastered her surgical skills and performed over 2,200 major and minor surgeries and delivered more than 2,000 babies. She completed an additional residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology as well as training in Robotic Surgery at the University of Cincinnati from January 2006 to January 2010.
She worked at the Allen Hospital in Waterloo, Iowa as a member of the medical staff / Robotic Surgeon from April 2010 thru June 2011. Currently, She resides in North Dallas with her family and looking forward to serving North Dallas/ Dallas Communities.
- Services:1.Annual Exams
- 2.Abnormal Pap Smears
- 3.Diagnosis & Treatment of Infertility
- 4.General Obstetrical Care
- 5.High-Risk Obstetrical Care
- 7.Family Planning and Contraception
- 8.Evaluation of Chronic Pelvic Pain and Endometriosis
- 9.Pre-Menstrual Syndrome
- 10.Menstrual Disorders (Heavy cycles, frequent cycles, painful cycles)
- 11.Female Sexual Dysfunction
- 12.Adolescent Gynecology
- 13.Menopause (including Hormone Replacement Therapy)
- 14.Bone Density Studies
- 15.Hormone Imbalances
- 16.Gynaecological Surgery
- 17.Advanced Laparoscopic and Robotic and Hysteroscopic Techniques
- 18.Evaluation of Chronic Pelvic Pain and Endometriosis
- If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with a condition that may require surgery, you owe it to yourself to learn about all of your medical options, including the most effective, least invasive surgical treatments available.
The da Vinci® Surgical System provides surgeons with an alternative to both traditional open surgery and conventional laparoscopy, putting a surgeon’s hands at the controls of a state-of-the-art robotic platform. The da Vinci System enables surgeons to perform even the most complex and delicate procedures through very small incisions with unmatched precision.
- For the patient, benefits may include:
- Significantly less pain
- Less blood loss
- Less scarring
- Shorter recovery time
- A faster return to normal daily activities
- And in many cases, better clinical outcomes
Traditional open gynecologic surgery, using a large incision for access to the uterus and surrounding anatomy, has for many years been the standard approach to many gynecologic procedures. Yet with open surgery can come significant pain, trauma, a long recovery process and a threat to surrounding organs and nerves. ??