Haideh Karimi Optometrist | Frisco
Haideh Karimi Optometrist
Meet Plano Optometrist, Dr Haideh B. Karimi
Dr Karimi is an Optometrist in Plano providing complete eye care services for the surrounding communities.
As a licensed optometrist, Dr Karimi provides exams, diagnoses, and treatments of all disorders that affect the eye or vision. In addition to training in eye diseases and disorders, Dr Karimi is also trained in anatomy, biochemistry, and physiology. With this background, Dr Karimi is trained to recognize a range of health issues; such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetes and hypertension. Persian Optometrist in Texas
Haideh Karimi Optometrist works hard to stay current on the latest advances in eye health and vision care and regularly attends continuing education seminars and advanced training courses. It is because of Dr Karimi’s dedication to continuing education that our Plano patients receive the most modern and progressive vision care available.
- Contact Lens Exams
- Eye & Vision Exams
- Lasik Eye Surgery
- Eye Surgery
- Hard to Fit Contacts
- Vision Therapy FAQs
- Computer Vision
- Sports Vision
About Eye Can See Optical
At Eye Can See Optical, each member of our vision care team is selected by she based upon his or her experience, professional demeanour, and dedication to providing personalized care to our optometry patients.
Our entire Plano optometry staff is committed to ensuring the comfort and satisfaction of each and every patient.
We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule by finding appointment times that meet your needs. Our knowledgeable staff at Eye Can See Optical will work with you to help you understand your vision insurance coverage and provide financial alternatives to ensure you get the best vision care possible.
We know that you have a choice when it comes to Plano optometry, so we strive to provide comprehensive eye exams, a great selection of glasses, and personalized care.
At Eye Can See Optical, Dr Haideh B. Karimi and our entire Plano optometry team are committed to providing advanced vision care in a professional and comfortable environment.
As an optometrist in Plano, our primary eye care service includes a complete eye exam that analyzes eye health and vision function.
In addition to eye exams and vision testing, Dr Karimi and our team of optometry professionals provide testing for glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration. Our Plano optometrist also offers glasses, contact lenses, and pre- and post-operative care.
- Eye Exams
- Dr Karimi and the Eye Can See Optical team take even routine eye exams very seriously.
- During a yearly or bi-yearly examination, our Plano patients will receive a patient history review, a series of vision and eye tests, assessments of eye focusing and movement, and an eye health evaluation.
- Contact Lenses
- Not sure that glasses are for you? Ask our Plano staff about Contact Lenses. Advances in the field of optometry have produced a variety of different types of contact lenses with a range of benefits. Rigid gas-permeable (RGP), daily-wear soft, extended-wear, extended-wear disposable, and planned replacement are the various types of contact lens options available today.
- Our Plano optometrist will discuss the various options with you to determine which type will best fit your needs and lifestyle. Schedule your examination today by calling 214-387-4134. They are many advantages to consider when determining if contact lenses are right for you and our knowledgeable staff is here to answer any questions.
- Laser-assisted in situ keratomileuses, commonly referred to as LASIK, is a corrective alternative to glasses or contact lenses. Like glasses or contact lenses, LASIK is a method for treating refractive conditions including nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), and astigmatism.
There are no reviews yet.