Heidi Keyvan | Plano, Texas
Heidi Keyvan Real estate agency in Plano, Texas
DON’T HAVE AN INSIDE TRACK? IT’S TIME TO CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL . . .
Are you about to take one of the most important steps of a lifetime, the selection and purchase of some kind of real estate? If you are like thousands of others, you are seeking something in the country or in a small town. You see, more and more Americans are moving to small towns or in the country to establish a lifestyle away from the big city or suburbs.
If you have decided to make this move, finding what you want might appear impossible. But this decision doesn’t have to be overwhelming, so if you don’t have an inside track about what’s for sale and where it is time to consult a professional. What’s the first thing to do? Find free real estate publications that have properties in the areas where you want to buy. Iranian Directory
Or, use the internet to select the area and the type of properties you are interested in. This will also guide you in finding a licensed real estate professional that can assist you in finding a property quickly and efficiently.
Remember, many small town or country real estate companies serve a large surrounding area. Once you have selected a really professional, discuss with him/her the type of property that is suitable for your needs. To do this, you must ask yourself some questions:
- — Is my family still growing?
- — What are their needs?
- — Are schools a factor?
- — Do I want minimum grounds upkeep? Maybe just a garden?
- — Do I plan to own horses or several animals?
- — Do I need to be within commuting distance of a certain town for job possibilities?
- — Am I a fixer-upper, or a total zilch with a hammer?
- — Will I be using it as a second home?
- — Will I keep the property to use for retirement or as an investment?
- — What is most important about the lifestyle I want to accomplish?
- — Next, provide information to the salesperson about what you can afford.
- This way, he/she has the tools to assist you, including how much a bank may lend you, and on what basis it is calculated.
- Once a price range is established, the salesperson will have the information to help you find the right property within your guidelines.
- — As you inspect properties, your salesperson will get a real sense of what you like or dislike.
- — Sometimes it takes a few trips to various properties for you to establish the parameters that are appropriate for you and your family.
- In a sense, you are establishing a relationship with your realty expert that will help both of you in this exciting time.
- — Once you are ready to make an offer, your realty professional will act as an intermediary between you and the seller.
- He/she will help negotiate price, down payment, contingencies, closing dates and anything else needed to bring the sale to a satisfactory conclusion. Select an agent that will be your guide, your diplomat, and your trusted advisor, as you pursue your property ownership objectives.
Whether Heidi Keyvan Real estate agency clients are looking for a home for the very first time or they’re seasoned investors; Heidi works tirelessly to accommodate their needs and exceed their expectations. Heidi is incredibly well-versed in the area’s housing market and always manages to find her clients those hidden gems that other agents tend to overlook. Iranian yellow pages