kasra Restaurant | Laguna Hills, Persian Food
kasra Restaurant | Laguna Hills, Persian Food, Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Catering, Lunch
Our team of highly qualified professionals headed by an experienced Chef, all work together to bring you the best quality and taste.
IRS Fresh Start Program Free Consultation, No Upfront Fees. Help Within 24 Hours. Settle Your IRS Debt!
Kasra Restaurant is a privately held company in Laguna Hills, CA and is a Single Location business. Categorized under Restaurants. Our records show it was established in 2011 and incorporated in California. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 244563 and employs a staff of approximately 11.
Dinner, Lunch, Lunch Specials, Middle Eastern, Persian, Pizza
LUNCH SPECIAL $ 9.99 BEEF KOOBIDEH $ 9.99 CHICKEN KOOBIDEH or BONELESS CHICKEN
10 PEOPLE ENTREE (CHICKEN) $ 89.99 10 SKEWERS OF BONELESS CHICKEN WITH RICE AND SALAD OR
10 SKEWERS OF CHICKEN KOOBIDEH WITH RICE AND SALAD ( No Combinations )
Business Description Kasra Restaurant is located in Laguna Hills, California. This organization primarily operates in the Eating Places business/industry within the Eating and Drinking Places sector. This organization has been operating for approximately 7 years. Kasra Restaurant is estimated to generate $244,563 in annual revenues and employs approximately 11 people at this single location.
- OUR MENU PDF Menu to Print
- SOUPS & SALADS
- BEEF & LAMB
- DISHED & STEWS
- SIDE DISHES
- Iranian / Persian Food in Laguna Hills
- EditAPPETIZERS $3.99
- Masto’moosier Delicious yoghurt flavoured whit sauteed shallots $3.99
- Masto’kheiar Yogurt flavoured w/ chopped cucumbers & fresh mint $4.99
- DolmehSteamed grape leaves stuffed w/ rice, green onion, tarragon, basil & other fresh herbs $5.99
- Olive Grilled chicken, new potato, green pea, imported pickles, & fresh herbs$5.99
- Borani Sauteed eggplant mixed w/ yoghurt & garlic $5.99
- Felafel Garbanzo flour & yoghurt mixture fried & served w/ fresh tomatoes & cucumberPersian food is more than kabobs.
- This place has a nice variety of selections on its menu. You can share an order of lamb shanks and an order of eggplant(eggplant stew).
- The spices in both were subtle, yet delicious. They also have a buffet on Sundays and for lunch during the week.