Kazem Motamedi | Scottsdale, AZ
Kazem Motamedi Consultant, CPA, Tax Preparer, in Scottsdale, AZ:
Kazem Motamedi, CPA, PC Our company is a full-service Certified Public Accounting firm in Scottsdale, Arizona since 1993, providing management advisory, tax, bookkeeping/payroll, personal and corporate financial services to a wide variety of clientele including; medical and dental, retail, wholesale and other service industries.
We also provide non-profits and governmental entities with the experience and expertise to meet their regulatory and compliance needs necessary to satisfy continually changing federal reporting requirements. Iranian yellow pages
Management Advisory Services
Our tax service is committed to providing our clients with the highest quality tax compliance and advisory services. We pride ourselves on understanding our clients’ business strategy and needs and providing a broad range of federal, state, and local tax services to meet those needs.
We provide full bookkeeping/payroll services from small to mid-range businesses, ranging from retail, wholesale, medical, dental, and other service industries. These services provide peace of mind to owners who cannot afford to be penalized for inaccurate or incomplete reporting of taxes and other financial requirements. This allows our clients to concentrate on the needs of their clients without the worry and headaches of their bookkeeping and accounting needs.
Our vast knowledge and hands-on experience with a variety of Entities and Organizations enable us to also provide the following services at the most effective means and costs to include the following:
- Preparation of Form 990 for non-profit organizations
- Submission of Real Estate Assessment Center (REAC) financials for multi-family housing with government contracts
- Section 8 and Public housing reporting with government contracts
- Various reporting requirements by Local, State, County and Federal Entities
- Coordinating annual audit activities; assist auditors in preparation of schedules and confirmations; preparation of financial statements and related footnotes to financial statements; and preparation of the Schedule of Expenditures and Federal Awards (SEFA) for year-end audit and facilitate other needs of auditors
- Full-Service Tax
- Accounting & Bookkeeping – Personal & Business
- Business Entity Selection (C-Corp, S-Corp, LLC’s….)
- Startup assistance
- Accounting Software Setup
- Training & Support
- Remote or On-site management
Services Provided Including:
multilingual services: We are a multilingual organization and can provide services in Spanish, Italian, and/or Farsi.