Khach Law Group, PC
Khach Law Group, PC | Iranian Lawyer in Glendale, California
Pedram is an associate attorney in the Firm’s Litigation, Corporate and Real Estate Groups. Pedram has experience in commercial litigation, corporate law, social media and internet law, real estate law, labour and employment law and intellectual property law.
As a litigator, Pedram’s experience includes breach of contract, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements, wrongful termination, unfair competition, copyright and trademark infringement,
the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act and Electronic Communications Privacy Act, false advertising under the Lanham Act, FINRA and AAA disputes, breach of fiduciary duty by an investment advisor including failure to diversify and allocate assets, life insurance disputes, partnership disputes, real property and air rights disputes, and landlord-tenant matters.
Khach Law Group, PC website notice and takedown letters, website provider immunity under the Communications Decency Act, violations of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and violations of a non-compete agreement through Facebook and LinkedIn. Iranian Lawyer in Los Angeles
Pedram previously served as a judicial intern with the Hon. Martin E. Ritholtz of the Queens County Supreme Court, as an intern with Forbes.com LLC in their in-house legal department and as a law clerk at Meltzer Lippe.
- Our Team Lawyer
- A graduate from Hastings, Lawyer #1 is our resident expert in business litigation.
- Coming to us from High Powered
- Firm NYC, Lawyer #2 brings a strong results-oriented background to our firm.
- Bankruptcy law allows people who are not able to pay their creditors to get a fresh start.
- Personal Injury Personal Injury is where harm is caused to an individual because another individual failed to use reasonable care.
- Wills and Trusts Estate planning is very important and everyone needs an estate plan.
- Estate planning is building an estate during a lifetime and then making sure that those assets are protected in an estate that can be passed to the next generation.
- Business Formation In forming a business, there are different ways of protecting your business and yourself.
- It is best that you seek advice from an attorney to understand whether the route you are taking is the correct one for your needs.