Law Office of John M Manley
Law Office of John M Manley | Iranian Immigration Lawyer in Los Angeles area
John Manley practices immigration law in the Los Angeles area. Immigration is a federal practice and John Manley can represent clients who are outside California.
He represents foreign nationals who wish to apply for immigration benefits through business related or family-based immigration.
He also represents clients who wish to either appeal a denial under one of the Trusted Traveler Programs(Global Entry, Nexus, Sentri) or file a DHS TRIP Redress Complaint. Farsi Speaking Lawyers in Los Angeles
He is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and serves as a Media Liaison for the Southern California Chapter. John is also an Ambassador to the American Immigration Council in Los Angeles.
John Manley is a member of the Executive Committee for the Immigration Law Section at the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
He is a Past Chair of the Immigration Law Section and currently serves as a Co-Liaison to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
John Manley has practised immigration law for over fourteen years and is a graduate of Southwestern University School of Law in Los Angeles.
John speaks Farsi and Spanish (both languages are very challenging and the learning process is on-going).
John Manley also represents foreign nationals who wish to work in the US with temporary nonimmigrant employment-based visas, such as H1B, TN, and E-3 visas.
John M. Manley is an attorney practising immigration law. General Information John represents foreign nationals and corporations for business or family-based immigration petitions.
His services include:
- Non-immigrant petitions, including B-1, H-1B, H-3, L-1, L blankets, TN, E-1, E-2, E-3, J-1, O-1.
- Immigrant visa petitions, including for multinational managers, outstanding researchers and extraordinary ability aliens.
- Labor certification (PERM) applications.
- Adjustment of Status and Consular Processing paperwork for foreign nationals to complete the permanent residence (green card) process.
- All family-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions, including fiancée visas and unmarried partner visas. Marriage-based permanent residence petitions, including accompanying clients at USCIS interview.
- Applications for US citizenship and naturalization.
- Advise companies on the immigration implications of corporate restructuring and layoffs.
- Provide regular updates on breaking immigration news that might affect you.