Lawyer Azadeh Vahidi
Lawyer Azadeh Vahidi | Iranian Lawyer in Pleasanton, San Jose, Ca
We Provide Solid Solutions for Your Legal Issues
At Vahidi Law Group, we are known for our quality, extraordinary commitment, and our integrated approach to legal services offered in Alameda, Santa Clara, Contra Costa and most neighbouring counties.
We offer the personal care and attention of a boutique law practice.
Mission Our objective is to provide unparalleled legal and strategic advice to our clients every day.
- We Fight to Get the Best Outcome for Your Case
- We Have the Experience and Knowhow to Get Results We Offer Competitive Rates
- We Offer Passion and Advocacy with Compassionate Representation
- We Provide Flexible Legal Services
- We are a progressive law group that is deeply committed to our clients.
- Our offices are strategically located in Santa Clara County and Alameda County for your convenience.
Vahidi Law Group in can help with non-criminal legal issues in CA, including:
Areas of Practice Civil Litigation
– When you’re filing or facing a lawsuit, consult with us to get honest advice for pre-trial and post-trial hearings.
Copyright – Protect your innovations by applying for a copyright, trademark, or patent.
– We help with child custody cases, divorce, alimony, and other family law matters.
– Get back on your feet faster with a bigger settlement to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and more.
Real Estate Law
– Whether you’re buying, selling, or investing in real estate, allow our practised real estate attorneys to review and draft contracts.
Our firm offers quality legal representation with competitive rates and flexible hours to meet your needs.
We are experienced and excel in litigation settings. In addition, our negotiation skills and tactics are unparalleled and efficient.
Our objective is to be accessible to all of our clients and to provide zealous advocacy with compassionate representation.
We want to make sure that you receive an ongoing analysis of legal strategies to ensure the best possible outcome.