Lawyer Farnoush Hamidi | Tustin, CA
Lawyer Farnoush Hamidi | Tustin, CA: The award-winning attorney, Ms Farnoush Hamidi, specializes in international law including International Human Rights, Immigration Law, International Business Law and OFAC regulations compliance.
Ms Hamidi earned her Juris Doctor from the prestigious Whittier Law School where she also received a concentration certificate in business law. Attorney Hamidi also completed various studies of International law at University of Toulouse, France.
Moreover, Ms Hamidi earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Cognitive Psychology from the prestigious University of California, Irvine.
Attorney Farnoush Hamidi has frequently been invited to speak at international conferences and has been interviewed by various news agencies for her expert opinion on international legal issues. Moreover, in 2017, American Institute of Legal Counsel named Ms Hamidi as one of their “10 Best Attorneys” for client satisfaction in California.
International Human Rights:
As an International human rights attorney, Farnoush Hamidi focuses on enforcing the body of international law designed to promote and protect human rights at the international, regional, and domestic levels. Human rights law regulates the relationship between states and individuals in the context of ordinary life.
In this regard, attorney Farnoush Hamidi provides expertise and support in strategic human rights litigation, and collaborative litigation with local partners.
Moreover, as part of this cooperation attorney Farnoush Hamidi also disseminates information that enhances the use of human rights law.
Immigration Law Since the beginning of her practice in 2012, Ms Hamidi has successfully assisted over a hundred individuals including tens of international celebrities to obtain legal status in the United States. Accordingly, she was named one of the “10 Best Attorneys” in California for Client Satisfaction in the practice area of Immigration Law.
Immigration Law Since the beginning of her practice in 2012, Ms Hamidi has successfully assisted over a hundred individuals including tens of international celebrities to obtain legal status in the United States. Accordingly, she was named one of the “10 Best Attorneys” in California for Client Satisfaction in the practice area of Immigration Law. The Law Offices of Farnoush Hamidi provides the following immigration services:
NON-IMMIGRANT VISAS B-1 Business Visa B-1 / B-2 Visa – Renewal / Extension or Change of Status H-1B Visa H-4 Visa L-1 Visa: Visa for Multinational Company Executives, Managers, and Employees TN Visa E-1 Visa for International Trade Workers E-2 Treaty Investor Visa E-3 Visa for Australian Professional Workers F-1 Student Visa J-1 Visa for Students and Academic Trainees K-1 Fiancé Visa K-3 Nonimmigrant Visa for a Spouse O-1 Visa for Persons of Extraordinary Abilities P-1 Visa for Athletes and Entertainers R-1 Visa for Religious Workers
IMMIGRANT VISAS FB-1 Visa for unmarried, adult sons and daughters of U.S. Citizens
- FB-2 Visa for spouses of lawful permanent residents, their unmarried children (under twenty-one), and the unmarried sons and daughters of lawful permanent residents
- FB-3 Visa for married sons and daughters of U.S. Citizens
- FB-4 Visa for brothers and sisters of adult U.S. Citizens IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa for a Spouse of a U.S. Citizen
- EB-1 Visa for Priority Workers (Multinational Executives, Outstanding Researchers, Extraordinary Ability)
- EB-2 Visa for Advanced Degree Workers or National Interest Waivers
- EB-3 Visa for Skilled and Unskilled Workers Green Card by Employer-Sponsored Labor Certification with PERM Green Card for Physical Therapists Green Card for Registered Nurses EB-4 Visa for Special Immigrants EB-5 Visa for Investors ($500,000 or $1,000,000 investment)