Lawyer Mitra Nejat
5 (100%) 1 vote

Lawyer Mitra Nejat

Lawyer Mitra Nejat | Persian/Iranian Immigration attorney in Torrance, California

Lawyer Mitra Nejat Orange County Immigration Lawyer Mitra Nejat is an Orange County immigration lawyer. She assists individuals, employees, companies, and employers throughout the country with their immigration law needs. From her office in Santa Ana, Ms Nejat regularly provides hope for people seeking freedom.

She helps people lawfully become citizens, obtain a green card, or come to the United States on a temporary visa. Ms Nejat is proud to be an attorney. Iranian Immigration attorney in Torrance

Born in Iran, she immigrated to the U.S. in 1995. Coming to the US, she got an inside look at the immigration law system.

After becoming an attorney she decided to devote all her energy towards becoming the best immigration lawyer in Orange County.

Immigration Law Overview Immigration law can be divided into two enormous categories. Generally, an immigration lawyer is trying to help her clients obtain one of the following:

People seeking lawful permanent residence (green card) in the United States.

People seeking temporary residence in the United States. Generally, an immigration lawyer must comply with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service requirements.

Green Card Lawful Permanent Resident What is a green card and should you apply for one? How long will it take? What can you do if you become a lawful permanent resident?

An experienced immigration lawyer can answer all of these questions for you. You should also visit our main green card page for more information.

Employment-Based – One of the most effective ways to obtain a green card is to find an employer in the USA that wants to hire you.

Or, if you’re an employer yourself, you can become a lawful permanent resident through the EB5 Investor Visa. This requires that you invest significant funds into creating jobs in the United States.

Family-Based – Another one of the most common ways to obtain a green card is to have a family member sponsor you.

If you get married to a U.S. citizen, you can come to America through a spouse green card. You can also sponsor a child, parent, or sibling. Visit our main family-based immigration page for more information.

Asylum if you are outside of your country of nationality (e.g. refugee) and are unable or unwilling to return to your home country because of persecution due to your religion, race, membership in a social group, nationality, or political opinion, you may be able to become an LPR through asylum.

Lottery Visa – The Diversity Immigrant Program, often called the “lottery visa,” was set up to issue visas to randomly selected foreign nationals who hail from countries with low rates of immigration.




0 rating
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 stars

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Lawyer Mitra Nejat”