Mansouri Immigration Firm
Mansouri Immigration Firm:
Immigration & naturalization service in Vancouver, British Columbia
It’s every client’s right to be treated with the most respect and dignity.
Our clients must always have the opportunity to have quick access to their representative team and the status of their file.
We and our staff shall always remember that we are not the ones that are doing our clients favour, but it is the clients that have honored us with the privilege of serving them.
The clients, even the non-paying ones i.e. Iranian immigration lawyer Vancouver
from those who seek free consultation to the pro bono are as respectable and valuable to our firm as the clients with the most complex and high in billable retainers.
Our livelihood and prosper depends on all of our clients. This is a fact that we must remind ourselves on a daily basis. Hadi Mansouri
Mansouri Immigration Firm in Vancouver: we are active in various areas of immigration, provide an excellent understanding of Canadian Law and proceedings. We are confident that we can represent clients with most complex matters before the relevant administrative bodies such as Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada, Immigration Division, Immigration Appeal Division, Immigration, and Citizenship Canada, Canadian Border Service Agency and other Tribunals involved in the Immigration Process.
Our services extend from meeting with the clients, assessing their situation, giving advice; correspond with government authorities on behalf of the client, draft documents such as Immigration forms, business plans, Invitation letters, legal submissions, etc., to representing them before the above-mentioned Tribunals and relevant Administrative bodies. We proudly serve our clients in multiple languages such as English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Persian, Arabic, and Turkish; without any extra charge of interpretation.
We are pleased to assist our clients with our accurate and suitable advice and representation in their Immigration matter which can be called one of the most important changes in any person’s life. We are also committed to preserving our clients’ time and financial resources to the best of our ability. This is only possible by being professional, being up-to-date with the laws and regulations, and also being candid and honest with the clients at all times.
Mansouri Immigration Firm,
Immigration Company in Canada, Best Iranian Lawyer
- Hadi Mansouri
- Hadi Mansouri is a P1 licensee of the Law Society of Upper Canada and a Commissioner of Taking Oaths and Affidavits
- Hamed Mansouri graduated with honor from Masters of Art in Education from
- California State University, Los Angeles. He has a Bachelor’s degree in English Language Teaching.
- Pouya Taghiee Mr. Taghiee has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Persian lawyer in Vancouver
- Mr. Taghiee has an exceptional knowledge of marketing, customer care, and communication.
- Shahrzad Asadi Mrs. Shahrzad Asadi is a Legal Counsel from Imam Khomeini International University. She is a First-Class Lawyer and a member of Central Bar Of Association of Iran.
- Shimen Fallah Shimen Fallah holds two (2) Bachelor’s Degrees. She primarily graduated from the Art University of Tehran with a degree in Set and Costume Designing of Theater. Subsequently, she obtained her second Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Minor in Psychology in Canada.
- Ali Moosa is a Legal Counsel and Attorney at Law in Iran.
- Hamidreza Aslani is a Ph.D. graduated from Shahid Beheshti University and a member of the Elite Foundation of Iran.
- Mr. Aslani is former deputy to the secretary-general of the Arbitration Center of Iran Chamber of Commerce (ACIC), he is an arbitrator member of ACIC, as well as the Shanghai International Arbitration Center (SHIAC) in China, and has enjoyed the tremendous experience as a lawyer and legal counsel in international cases.
- Donya Kamrani Donya Kamrani is within one of the professional caseworkers at Mansouri Canadian Immigration Services. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in French Language Translating from Allame Tabatabaee University in Iran.