NIPOC Network of Iranian American Professionals of Orange County
The network of Iranian American Professionals of Orange County (NIPOC) was founded by a visionary group of Iranian-Americans in 1986.
The founders and the board of directors and members have kept the vision and promise of founders as:
NIPOC is a grass-roots, non-profit organization, with no religious preference or political affiliations.
Promoting professional and business opportunity among our members
Raising awareness of rich Persian heritage and culture among Iranians and Americans
Unifying Iranian-Americans in serving public and social causes in our community
Facilitating business network among Iranian American professionals and business leaders
Celebrating rich Iranian traditions
Participating and providing leadership in social causes and programs
The network is a grass-roots, non-profit organization, with no religious preference or political affiliations.
Our Mission is to promote professional and business opportunities among our members, raise awareness of rich
Persian heritage/culture among Iranians and Americans and unify Iranian-Americans in serving public and social causes in our community. Fax: (949)851-8689
Founded in 1986, under the California Nonprofit Corporation Act,
NIPOC salutes the founders
whose vision and foresight during the past two and half decades have made this great organization as it is today.
- Kazem Alinaghian is the co-founder of CRC, Computer Research Center, Inc. (www.crcsite.com). CRC is a computer system integration company specializing in hardware, software, maintenance, training, plus specialized as well as customized products and services. Kazem has been an active member of NIPOC serving on the Board of Directors as well Advisory board for many years.
- Yousef Alinaghian is also the co-founder of CRC, Computer Research Center, Inc. (www.crcsite.com). In addition to his many years of volunteer work at NIPOC and Mehregan, Yousef is very active in Toastmaster Club helping individuals improve their speech and presentation abilities.
- Kamran Moayedi is a co-founder of Enterprise Commercial Development, a company specializing in commercial and medical real estate development in Southern California. Mr. Moayedi has served on the Board of Directors and Advisory Board of NIPOC. He has been active in Mehregan Festival since its inception in 1994.
- Dr. Mohsen H. Hashemi President and CEO IQA Solutions Inc., Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, UC Santa Barbara, PE in Chemical Engineering
- 30+ years of Experience – served as President and CEO of INOVx Solutions a company providing 3-D technology in asset documentation and information management, Senior Executive Director of Fluor Corporation, Director & Product Manager of Simulation Sciences an international software
- Dr. Ahmad Mesbah is the CEO and founder of General Documentation Resources – GDR (www.gdrservices.com), a documentation company specializing in translation, notary, fingerprinting as well as facilitation of international trade for firms dealing with overseas entities.
- Dr. Farrokh Shokooh is the CEO and founder of Operation Technology, Inc. (www.etap.com). OTI, the developer of ETAP, is a full spectrum analytical engineering firm specializing in the planning, design, analysis, operation, training, and computer simulation of power systems. The idea of a celebration of the Mehregan Festival in Orange County is attributed to him. Dr. Shokooh is also very active in the Iranian-American community.