Pars Climate, Inc
Pars Climate, Inc
Weis a privately held company in Sherman Oaks, CA and is a Single Location business.
Categorized under Air Conditioning Contractors. Company Type: Domestic Stock
- Air Conditioning
- Window A/C Install
- Mist System Repair
- Central Humidifier Repair
- Central Air Cleaner Repair
It was established in 2005 and incorporated in CA. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 216878 and employs a staff of approximately 3.
Our records show it was established in 2005 and incorporated in CA.
Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 216878 and employs a staff of approximately 3.
Pars Climate is a plumbing company that provides septic tank installation, pipeline replacement, water heater repair and more.
They are based in Sherman Oaks.
- Pars Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heat Pump Repair
- Accent Lighting Installation
- Air & Water Systems Balancing
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Attic Ventilation Installation
- Backflow Preventer Installation
- Backup Generator Installation
- Bathtub Installation
- Boiler Installation
- Boiler Repair & Maintenance
- Central Air Conditioning Installation
- Central Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Central Air Conditioning Repair
- Circuit Breaker Installation
- Circuit Breaker Repair
- Conventional Electric Water Heater Installation
- Conventional Gas Water Heater Installation
- Conventional Water Heater Installation
- Crawl Space Ventilation Installation
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Installation
- Drain Unclogging
Areas of Expertise: Service Area Van Nuys North Hollywood Los Angeles Sherman Oaks Encino Studio City Tarzana Valley Village Panorama City
HVAC Quick Facts Business Hours (Please call to confirm) Free Estimates Credit Cards Accepted Bilingual Credentials In Business Since: 2005 Screening
Related Services Available from Other Pros.
HomeAdvisor Screened. Iranian / Persian Plumber in Sherman Oaks
Home Advisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable – note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.