Payam Tarifard | Immigration Attorney
Payam Tarifard | Iranian Immigration Attorney located in Boston, Ma
Business Law, Immigration USA, Real Estate Wills & Estate Planning
Juris Doctorate, New England Law | Boston, MA
Bachelor of Science, University Of Pacific, CA
LICENSE & MEMBERSHIPS
Massachusetts Licensed Attorney
American Bar Association
American Immigration Lawyers Association
Boston Bar Association
Iranian Immigration Attorney in Boston
Payam Tarifard is the first generation immigrant in his family and understands the difficulties immigrant face each day.
His knowledge of immigration law and commercial law hand in hand with his dedication to his work enables him to advise his clients on their dream path of becoming a permanent resident and establishing their job and family in the US.
He has experience in a variety of immigration cases from nonimmigrant and immigrant visas all the way to asylum and deportation defenses.
He is also very knowledgable on commercial transactions and contracts. As his previous career, he has seven years of experience in negotiating and implementing commercial contracts around the globe.
Languages: English & Farsi
- Marriage & Family Immigration
- Student Visa & Employment Visa
- Eb1 & National Interest Waiver
- Citizenship & Naturalization
- Asylum & Cancelation of Removal
- Travel Ban / Proclamation 9645
Law Clerk at Pakrooh Law
Assist sole practitioner with a wide variety of business law work, including negotiating and drafting contracts, litigating contract disputes, and filing Chapter 93A cases
• Evaluate cases and participate in all aspects of trial preparation, including client meetings, depositions, and settlement negotiations
• Conduct legal research on issues of consumer protection, contract formation, arbitration enforceability, debt collection, a variety of liens, real estate transactions, procedures and much more
• Draft legal documents such as motions, briefs, memorandums, resolutions, and agreements
- Legal Services: Immigration Law
- Commercial Law
- Real Estate