Pink Orchid Bakery | Los Angeles, CA
Pink Orchid Bakery | Los Angeles, CA: “An American & Middle Eastern Bakery featuring pastries, cakes, sandwiches, salads & fresh juices”
Business Info: Good Things Come to Those who Bake!/Cuisine/Multi-Cuisine/Our bakery offers a large variety of beautiful and delicious birthday cakes, dessert cakes, cupcakes, pastries, cake slices, cookies and baked fresh bread daily in our bakery.
- Specialities / Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee, and drinks
- Walk-Ins Welcome / Good For Groups / Good For Kids / Take Out-Delivery
- -Catering-Outdoor Seating-Parking-LA Location:-Street, parking lot and valet parking 20 min Free-parking Free Before 10 am-Glendale Location:-Street Parking and Parking Lot-Redefining Bakery Like No Other!
- It’s Personal: Our Staff will work with you to / create menu items that fit your / taste, budget, and style
- Signature Style
- Exquisite food
- Expert coordination
- Gracious service
- Creative Designs
- Our Commitment
- Locally served and locally owned
- with the freshest ingredients means food and pastry. that is exceptional in taste. Persian pastry in Los Angeles
All breakfast served with bread and hot tea.
- Onion Omelette (All Day Breakfast) ……….. $9.99
- Persian Omelette (All Day Breakfast)………. $9.99
- Spinach Omelette (All Day Breakfast)…. $9.99
- Classic Combo (All Day Breakfast)……. $9.99
- Mushroom Omelette (All Day Breakfast)… $9.99
- Sausage Omelette (All Day Breakfast)………. $9.99
- American Omelette (All Day Breakfast)……… $9.99
- Cauliflower Omelette (All Day Breakfast)…… $9.99
- Persian (All Day Breakfast)………………. $9.99
- Armenian Khachapuri (All Day Breakfast)……. $9.9 …
The current rise is more of a patchwork of decidedly smaller bakeries and restaurants, many of which have lately been experimenting with locally grown and milled grain, even milling their own flour on site. And another big rise may be on the horizon, with baker Chad Robertson’s hugely ambitious new Tartine Manufactory set to open downtown sometime later this year. While those engines and deck ovens fire up, here’s a list of L.A. bakeries for when the need for a crisp baguette, a whole grain boule, a flaky croissant or a French canelé or Jerusalem bagel hits.