Riahi Legal | Lawyer
Riahi Legal | Lawyer: a Law firm in Montreal, Québec
Providing efficient, timely and creative legal solution
Riahi Legal (Niousha Riahi Advocate)
Attorney Niousha Riahi is a certified attorney-at-law in Quebec practising in commercial, civil and family law.
She earned a Bachelor of Civil Law and a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Université de Montreal, where she is currently a candidate for a Master’s degree.
Attorney Riahi has acquired a range of experiences as a lawyer in business and tax affairs after working for Justice Canada and a private law firm in Montreal.
Her experience includes notably corporate and agreement drafting, negotiations and representation before civil and tax courts.
In addition, Attorney Riahi has worked in Washington D.C. as a Canadian law specialist and was also involved in cross-border commercial transactions and negotiations, including distribution, joint venture and licensing agreements. Farsi speaking lawyers in Vancouver
Attorney Riahi is also involved in the community by authoring law articles to promote the integration of the newcomers by the way of education to their rights. For this purpose, Attorney Riahi has been a volunteer for Ligue des droits et libertés (section de Québec) and other community organizations devoted to immigrants.
Attorney Riahi is currently the vice president of extern communications for the Persian law committee of the University of Montreal’s Graduate Law Student Association (ACSED), Legal panellist for Symposium of Iranian Professionals in Quebec, as well as Lead Project of Notre-Dame-de-Grâce-Westmount Constituency Youth Council for the riding office of Honorable Minister Marc Garneau.
Spoken languages: English, French and Persian
- OUR GOAL: A personal approach to legal service
- Our Expertise: Corporate law Shareholders’ agreement Share purchase agreement Employment agreement
- Commercial transaction Distributorship agreement Joint-venture agreement Agency agreement
- Civil litigation Property dispute Dispute between shareholders Safeguard and provisional orders Seizure before judgment
- Family law International private law Share of assets Custody
- Business immigration Business purchase Entrepreneurship Investment
There are no reviews yet.