Rumi Restaurant Persian Cuisine
Rumi Restaurant Persian Cuisine | Persian/Iranian Restaurant? family restaurant in Kirkland WA
Come experience your very own slice of Persian cuisine and hospitality in the heart of the Northwest!
Rumi Restaurant in Kirkland brings you the best Persian dining in the Seattle area to satisfy your cravings for the exotic.
Iranian family restaurant in Kirkland
- We’re open Sun-Thurs
- 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Fri 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
At Rumi, we believe in showcasing the finest that Persian cuisine and hospitality have to offer. We offer a selection of homestyle and authentic dishes that are sure to please even the pickiest palate.
Whether it be Mirza Ghasemi (an eggplant appetizer), Kabob Koobideh, or Baklava, the staff at Rumi aims to fulfill your Persian food cravings and show you the joys of Persian hospitality. the best Iranian restaurant near me
Rumi Restaurant Persian Cuisine menu
- two skewers of ground beef, seasoned with onions
- One skewer of tender chunks of boneless chicken, marinated in yogurt, lime, and saffron
- Cornish game hen, marinated in yogurt, lime, and saffron
- Prime Sirloin (Barg)
- One skewer of marinated prime sirloin, grilled over an open flame
- lamb Shishleek
- One skewer of tender chunks of lamb, grilled over an open flame
- Assorted Grilled Vegetables
- Lamb Special
- One skewer of tender marinated lamb with vegetables, grilled over an open flame.
- One Skewer of marinated chunks top sirloin grilled over an open flame
- One skewer of koobideh plus one skewer of any of the following
- with Chicken (Joojeh)
- with Lamb Shishleek
- with Prime Sirloin (Barg)
- with Cornish Game Hen
- With Lamb Special
- With chenjeh
- Rumi Special
- One skewer of Koobideh, plus one skewer of Barg AND one skewer of joojeh
- Savory Persian stews served over rice. Selection varies weekly, please ask about today’s availability.
- Tender chunks of beef, stewed with yellow lentils and tomatoes, topped with fried potato strings.
- Gheimeh Bademjan
- A savory stew of tomatoes, yellow lentils, eggplant and beef
- Ghormeh Sabzi
- A fragrant stew of herbs, beef, and kidney beans, seasoned with dried limes and onions.
- Hearty sweet and a sour stew of chicken, pomegranate syrup and ground walnuts.
- Layers of buttered Fillo dough, almonds, and pistachios, seasoned with rose water and cardamon
- Persian Ice Cream
- Flavored with saffron and rose water
- Cold Deseret consisting of thin vermicelli-sized noodles mixed in a semi-frozen syrup
- Zolbia and Bamieh
- Baghali Polo with Lamb Shank
- Basmati rice mixed with fresh dill weed and lima beans with stew Lamb Shank
- Adas Polo with chicken
- Basmati Rice mixed with raisins, lentils and saffron served with seasoned chicken
- Sabzi Polo with Salmon
- Salmon marinated, charbroiled and served on a bed of Basmati Rice mixed with fresh chopped vegetables
- Zershk Polo with chicken
- Basmati Rice mixed with sweet and sour barberries and saffron served with seasoned chicken
- Loobia Polo
- Sauteed beef and green beans simmered in tomato sauce and Persian spices mixed with Basmati rice
- Albaloo Polo with chicken
- Basmati rice mixed with sweet and sour cherries served with Season
- Persian restaurant near me now, Persian restaurant near my location