Shirin Rahmani | Akula & Associates
Shirin Rahmani | Akula & Associates: Iranian international business immigration law
Shirin has extensive experience in employment and family-based immigration law and provides counsel on all immigrant and non-immigrant visa categories. Prior to joining Akula & Associates, she had successfully handled a multitude of cases involving E-2, R-1, PERM, and H-1B in Dallas and Fort Worth.
Besides her professional experience, Shirin is also familiar with immigration on a personal level. She immigrated to the U.S. from Iran at the age of 10. Having personally gone through this process, she understands firsthand the struggles and obstacles immigrants experience as they try to find their way through the maze of immigration paperwork en route to citizenship. Iranian international business immigration lawyer
Shirin attended Texas A&M School of Law (formerly Texas Wesleyan School of Law) with an emphasis on immigration law. As a student, she served as president of the International Law Society, treasurer of the Asian & Pacific Islander Student Association, and travelled with the school’s arbitration team. In 2015, she was selected by the Fort Worth Magazine as a Top Attorney for Immigration Law.
- Bar Admissions
- Texas, the year 2012
- Texas A&M School of Law at Texas Wesleyan University, Fort Worth, Texas
- J.D., the year 2012
- The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas
- B.A., Political Science, Pre-Law and English, year
- Dean’s List, 2011 – 2012
- Superior Academic Achievement, 2007
- Political Science National Honor Society, 2007 – 2008
- Past Employment Positions
- Johnson, Loyd & Schmitz, 2014 – 2016
- Modjarrad Abusaad Said, Law Firm, Associate Attorney, 2013 – 2014
- Certified Legal Specialties
- Qualified Mediator
- Professional Associations And Awards
- Fort Worth Magazine “Top Attorneys 2015” for Immigration
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member, 2014 – Present
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, Member, 2012 – Present
- Pro Bono Activities
- Law Clerk for Egyptian American Rule of Law Association, 2011 – 2012
Our professionals bring over 20 years experience in international business immigration law.
There are no reviews yet.