Urban Kitchen | Irvine, CA
Urban Kitchen | Irvine, CA: Jamboree & Campus: Italian /Persian restaurant
Urban Kitchen offers delicious dining, takeout and delivery to Irvine, CA.
Urban Kitchen is a cornerstone of the Irvine community and has been recognized for its outstanding Italian cuisine, excellent service and friendly staff.
Our Italian restaurant is known for its modern interpretation of classic dishes and its insistence on only using high-quality fresh ingredients.
Estimate delivery time is 45 to 50 minutes. Delivery fee is $2 in 1-mile range, $4 in 3 miles range, $6 in 5 miles range, $8 in 7 miles range We do not deliver beyond 7 miles.
- Italian Starters
- Persian Starters
- Served with Pita Bread
- Lamb Shank Dishes
- Dishes are Topped with Saffron
- Served with Rice & Salad
- Personal Pizza
- All Pizzas are 10” or 16” made with Mozzarella Cheese.
- From The Grill
- Served with Basmati Rice Topped with Saffron, Charbroiled Tomato & Jalapeno with a Mista Garden Salad & Pita Bread.
- LunchShirazi Salad or Grilled Vegetables + $2.99
- Lunch Specials From the Grill
- Served with Basmati Rice Topped with Saffron, Charbroiled Tomato & Jalapeno with a Mista Garden Salad & Pita Bread. With Adas Polo, Zereshk Polo, Albalo Polo, Shirazi Salad or
Some typical Italian gastronomic products in a window display in Imola. Pizza is one of the world’s most popular foods and common fast food item. Italian cuisine is food typical of Italy. It has developed through centuries of social and economic changes, with roots stretching to antiquity.
Significant changes occurred with the discovery of the New World and the introduction of potatoes, tomatoes, bell peppers, maize and sugar beet, this last introduced in quantity in the 18th century. Italian cuisine is known for its regional diversity, especially between the north and the south of the Italian peninsula. It offers an abundance of taste, and is one of the most popular and copied in the world.
There are no reviews yet.